Frozen Raspberry

Herbal Tea
Apple, Beet Root, Carrot, Hibiscus Blossoms, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Raisins, Raspberry, Sugar
Metallic, Raspberry, Apple, Fruity, Fruit Punch, Sweet, Sour, Carrot, Cream, Tangy, Tart, Yogurt, Sugar
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Michelle

From DAVIDsTEA

We’re just gonna go ahead and say it – we’re total raspberry addicts. Seriously, how can anyone resist these deliciously tempting berries? They’re sweet, fruity and bursting with summer freshness. We all know raspberries taste great straight up. But have you tried them as an iced tea? Gamechanger. We kicked this blend up a notch with a creamy swirl of yogurt. The result? An icy treat that tastes just like a raspberry fro-yo. We won’t judge if you go back for seconds.

Ingredients: Apple (apple, citric acid), sugar, raisins, hibiscus blossom s, carrot, yogurt pieces (yogurt powder, sugar, maltodextrin, modified starch, citric acid), beetroot, raspberry, natural and artificial raspberry and strawberry-cream flavouring.

Price per 50g: $7.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I brewed it hot but served it iced. It’s very one dimensional to me, with a weird kind of metallic raspberry taste. I think that might be how I’m perceiving the yogurt pieces? Anyway, I was kind of bummed after all the great reviews, but I’m starting to find that the higher the reviews on Steepster, the less I like it, lol. I’ll finish my 2 oz, but I’m glad I didn’t buy more.

Flavors: Metallic, Raspberry

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I loved this tea. Sweet and bursting with flavor.

This tea will not be available soon I am highly recommending you go out and get this tea and STOCK THE HELL UP! It is that good. It really taste just like a cup of juciy raspberries. It is very fruity and very refreshing.

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Raspberry

8 min or more

This is my second order of this tea, but my first time rating/reviewing it. My kids absolutely love this and will ask if there is a pitcher in the fridge. I love that they will choose this over the juices and pre-made iced teas that are hoped up on sugar.

Dried the leaves have fruity aroma with a hint of carrot lingering in the background. The brewed colour is a dark pink nearly red with a sweet fruity aroma. Taste wise it is smooth and heavenly fruity, with hints of raspberry in every sip.

Flavors: Fruit Punch, Fruity, Raspberry, Sweet

Iced 7 min, 0 sec
Fjellrev

Oh, I was going to pick a bit of this up last time just out of curiosity but wasn’t sure because, to my nose, it smells really sweet in the sniffer lid.

Cat-Nap

I didn’t find it very sweet, it was just the right amount. I had first tried a cup iced in store before I brought it home.

This tea ROCKS iced! Tastes like sweet raspberries for sure. The tea guide recommended to try it hot as well as it tastes like raspberry candy. Will have to try on a cool summer night.

A wonderful teapal purchased an ounce of all the teas from the Oasis Collection, and I’m starting to work my way through sampling them all.

Y’know, I had really high hopes for this tea based on the name alone. One day I’ll learn (especially with DT) that names don’t usually mean a damn thing. Those hopes were dashed when I saw that it contained both carrots and yogurt bits. Ugh. Why? Why would you do that? I tried it iced, and it tasted like lovely, tart (despite the added sugar) raspberries. It reminded me of Queen of Tarts – the hibiscus and the tart berry flavor.

And then I swallowed…

Yikes. It has a really unpleasant aftertaste of, you guessed it, carrots and yogurt. Sort of like the carrot yogurt in the Carrot Cake Creation Chobani Flip. Don’t ask me how I know. Let’s just say that I’ll think twice before randomly grabbing a yogurt, sight unseen, out of the refrigerator before dashing to the bus stop. I digress. I waited and waited for the taste to go away between sips to see if it was a one-off thing, but it lingered for at least five minutes. I took another sip and the same thing happened. Needless to say, I dumped the rest of my glass.

No bueno.

Flavors: Carrot, Cream, Raspberry, Tangy, Tart, Yogurt

This tea makes me question my previous judgements about yogurt in tea blends – I absolutely love this one. I typically don’t mind sugar or sweeteners in my blends, but the sugar pieces in this are absolutely huge! It’s crazy. Anyway, I get a strong raspberry flavour with a little creaminess. I oversteeped it at about 8 minutes, so next time I definitely would not steep it as long. I’d recommend no longer than 6 minutes. It’s very refreshing, but I think the only tea I’d repurchase out of this collection is Passion Punch.

Flavors: Cream, Raspberry, Sugar

Wow! I am very impressed with this one. I LOVE it. It reminds me of Blackberry Blizzard – which is a favourite of mine! This is probably gonna come very close to it in my ranks. It’s very raspberry flavoured, of course, and I just really love it. Definitely getting more of this one ASAP.

Flavors: Raspberry

Stefanie Roy

Hi, Michelle! :D Happy to find your awesome self here.

Michelle

Oh hey! Same here! :)

Next iced tea in the collection.

First time I saw this one, I was not into it. It really looks like a raspberry version of Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait – there are A LOT of overlapping ingredients, and I don’t like SRP so I figured I wouldn’t like this one. Also, it’s got straight up sugar in it too, which isn’t a pro in my books. However, the closer we got to launch day the more the idea of it was growing on me, and when we finally cracked open the first kilo bag I found myself really into the aroma of the dry leaf: it was juicy raspberry, with this familiarity I couldn’t totally shake.

Steeped, I think this actually (and reluctantly) ends up being my favourite of the new teas after Passion Punch. Mostly, I like it because it reads as a very solid/pure raspberry flavour with a faint sliver of tartness and a lot of mellow/natural sweetness. Now, mentally I know that it ISN’T natural sweetness because there IS sugar in the blend, but it doesn’t taste super cloying/sweet and artificial to me despite that. The raspberry also tastes pretty familiar: in a way, it’s like the raspberry from Rainbow Sherbet but at the same time, it has the sort of mellowness and slight creaminess of Blackberry Blizzard. Then, while having similarities to both of those summer blends, there’s still a quality about it which is really familiar but I don’t think tea related at all. I still can’t place that aspect of it, which annoys me a little bit.

Unlike Passion Punch, which I loved, I likely wont buy any of this one for myself but I anticipate it being a “go to” to drink on shift when I want an iced tea.

But to sum up:
- Good raspberry flavour
- Tasted fresh and naturally sweet, despite not actually being “natural” sweetness
- Has a hint of creaminess to it (from the cream flavour/yogurt in the blend)
- Oddly familiar