Wild Grown Rooibos

10-15 cups (8 oz/240 ml) of iced tea
ADD TO CART
FIND IN STORE
ADD TO WISH LIST
An exquisitely smooth wild grown tea – discover a rare and refined South African rooibos with sweet wild honey & earthy notes, punctuated with a rich & nutty aroma of hazelnuts & almonds. Produced by a local farmer, this naturally hydrating and caffeine-free infusion is perfect hot or iced with lemon or milk, and made to be sipped at all hours of the day or night.

How it tastes
Sweet wild honey laced with the rich nuttiness of hazelnuts & almonds, and a light mineral note

Wild grown rooibos from South Africa.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It’s ok, rooibos is not my favorite so a plain one isn’t really going to make it on my shelf but its not the worst one from the subscription box

(DavidsTea 165)

Also from the fall subscription box, and not a tea I’d have picked up myself. Thankfully, it’s a decent example of a plan rooibos – not particularly medicinal-tasting, mostly just kind of nutty, so I think I could actually see myself using this up, possibly by mixing it with other teas.

Cold Brew!

This is one of my favourite evening teas, but I’ve not been cold brewing it as much as I typically drink it hot – so it was nice to have a change of pace. Very naturally refreshing and nutty with great and well balanced nutty notes of hazelnut and almonds and a gentle wood-y mineral taste. Love how clean finishing and pleasantly but light sweet it is.