Coconut Maple Custard

Coconut, Custard, Maple Syrup, Vanilla
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA
Iced 12 oz / 354 ml

• “Cold Steep over night in a giant glass mug. Based on VariaTEA’s note, I skipped over trying this hot and went right for the cold tea. I didn’t even add milk or anything, just had it straight up,...” Read full tasting note
  • “So, per Sil and Roswell Strange’s suggestions, I made this as an iced latte. This is really good this way. It’s got a nice coconut flavor but is genuinely custard-y. I’m a fan. There is more...” Read full tasting note

From Dessert by Deb

Calling all coconut fans! The sweet and creamy combination of shredded coconut and maple makes this black tea blend smell and taste divine. Great hot and as a latte, Coconut Maple Custard has warm notes of caramel and would pair perfectly with cake and cookies for an unforgettable teatime experience.

Certified organic ingredients: Black Tea, Vanilla, Canadian Maple, Coconut, Palm Sugar

Handcrafted in Toronto, Canada.

Steeping instructions: 2 tea spoons at 212F for 4-6 mins

About Dessert by Deb View company

Cold Steep over night in a giant glass mug.

Based on VariaTEA’s note, I skipped over trying this hot and went right for the cold tea. I didn’t even add milk or anything, just had it straight up, and it’s good. It reminds me a tad of 52Tea’s Coconut Pie Tea a while back but this is smoother and more decadent, with maple syrup and custard flavours, the latter of which can come across as kind of tangy (but not tangy? Good job describing stuff, Crowkettle)

I would like to say more but my Mom promptly stole my mug and refuses to give it back. I’ll just have to make more.

Flavors: Coconut, Custard, Maple Syrup, Vanilla

Iced 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
VariaTEA

You were healthier than I am. I’ve been adding milk to ALL the teas!!

Glad you (and your mom) liked it!

CrowKettle

Aw, that’s only because I ran out of milk that day. Next time I’m just going to steep the tea leaves directly in milk in the fridge over night. :P

So, per Sil and Roswell Strange’s suggestions, I made this as an iced latte. This is really good this way. It’s got a nice coconut flavor but is genuinely custard-y. I’m a fan. There is more vanilla and coconut than maple I’d say but personally I don’t mind.