Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamarindel

From Disney Wonderland Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Disney Wonderland Tea View company

Thank you Arby for the share. Your swap package is actually one of two packages I have been carrying around in my purse all day, the other being my teas from Liquid Prost. I was super excited to try everything but haven’t gotten a chance until now.

Tbh I worried that this tea would be gimmicky and thus not very good. I am happy to report that’s not the case. The base is mellow and subtle which leaves a whole lot of room for the pomegranate flavor to shine. To me, this is actually a cross between cassis and pomegranate since it’s not quite as sweet as pomegranate and has a touch of that cassis richness. It’s actually quite an enjoyable tea to sip on.

Arby

I’m so glad you like it! These teas are a little older (although stored well) and weren’t the highest grade to begin with. The blueberry and pomegranate ones are my favourites, I thought the bases were actually quite good in combination with the fruit essence.

So drinking Wonderland tea has been on my bucket list for a while. Mainly because having a tea bag with a little tag on it that says “Drink Me” is the sort of meta thing that a book nerd like myself just can’t resist. I wasn’t expecting anything extraordinary from the tea itself, so I wasn’t disappointed to find that this is pretty standard fair. The pomegranate is recognizable, albeit a bit weak, the base is ok. But the tea tag is so cute! There’s even a little picture of Alice on the other side sipping tea :)

I made instant iced tea with this by steeping it like normal tea that putting a million ice cubes in it. I don’t even know why I did this because I hate iced tea. Anyway, it tastes just like iced tea. I don’t really taste any pomegranate. The Disney Wonderland Teas aren’t really making a good impression. They just taste like cheap tea. Not a fan.

Pretty average…but pretty good, as well. Not too dark, not too scenty, not overly flavorful but still good.