Tropical White

Mango, Passion Fruits, Tropical
Edit tea info Last updated by LuckyMe
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Discovered this colorful, brightly lit tea shop at one of the Paris metro stations. The brand looked vaguely familiar although I don’t think I’ve ever had it. The store seemed like a French...” Read full tasting note

From Kusmi Tea

MANGO AND PASSION FRUIT FLAVOURED WHITE TEA
Discover Tropical White, Kusmi Tea’s new white tea recipe, combining delicate white tea with the roundness of mango and tangy notes of passion fruit. With its stylish white and silver marble tin, Tropical White is a refreshing blend, which can be enjoyed warm or cold and invites you on an indulgent tropical journey.

Discover our two additional white tea recipes with fruity flavours, Peach-Blackcurrant and Blueberry-Coconut, exclusively available in loose tea formats, in stores and online.

Brewing time
3 min

Brewing temperature
80°C

About Kusmi Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

Discovered this colorful, brightly lit tea shop at one of the Paris metro stations. The brand looked vaguely familiar although I don’t think I’ve ever had it. The store seemed like a French version of Teavana with a large selection of blends and straight teas. This was one of the samples they offered me and I liked it so much that I ended up buying it along with a couple of other teas.

This tea is an example of a well done blend. White tea because of its delicateness can get overpowered or lost with other flavorings. But here you can still taste its soft texture underlying the subtle tropical flavor. The passion fruit and mango mingle together beautifully to add a sweet, pleasing tang. I had this iced and it was fantastic…the perfect summer refresher.

Flavors: Mango, Passion Fruits, Tropical

Iced
Roswell Strange

Kusmi teas are really hit or miss for me; there’s a shop here in Montreal and whenever I’m the area I try to stop in even if it’s just to try a free sample. Their blending style is nice; they never really mask the base choice – I just find a lot of the flavour profiles overlap quite a bit.

LuckyMe

@Roswell, good to know they don’t mask the base as I like subtle flavoring. I bought two other blends sight unseen: a peach green and blueberry coconut. Hoping they turn out to be food as this one.

LuckyMe

*as good as this one (damn you autocorrect!)