Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Liquid Proust

• “As this is my first HK humid stored tea I don’t have anything to compare it to, once I have tried others I may edit my note. This is a good learning experience. The aroma of the dry and wet leaves...” Read full tasting note
  • “So I had bought this cake as a potential candidate for the next Pubertea buy… but ended up going on different paths to where this is now a tea I stock for the shop. I sent a few people the tea as...” Read full tasting note

From Liquid Proust Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Liquid Proust Teas View company

The aroma of the dry and wet leaves was musty.

The tea soup reminded me of wet bark after a rain with Yiwu sweetness.

So I had bought this cake as a potential candidate for the next Pubertea buy… but ended up going on different paths to where this is now a tea I stock for the shop. I sent a few people the tea as tea ‘A’ in a sequence of three older raw puerhs and this just stood out to me as very enjoyable. Realizing I was able to obtain a bit, trying not to bias, at 35 cents a gram… it’s a solid tea that I enjoy very much myself.

I’ve been waiting to hear from more people, but regardless…

Yiwu raw puerh stored in Hong Kong for over 10 years, I won’t disclose the real age : P
Going into this as a mystery is probably more fun for everyone than it is for me because I know! The tea has aged for sure and the HK environment did it well. Aired out decently at my place and the tea is going quite well. Almost a silk like texture to it coming through the nice viscous soup.

This is what dank tea taste like when it starts to get its stuff together… really looking forward to seeing how others enjoy it.

Possibly breaking up all I have for the next Sheng Olympaid as a solid candidate to understand humid stored tea that is drinkable.