Momo Vert

Green Tea
Flavor, Green Tea, Rose Petals
Creamy, Mango, Peach, Vegetal, Bitter, Floral, Spinach, Sweet, Grass, Honeysuckle, Nectar, Passion Fruits, Tropical
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

2 Images

• “Going to do some quick notes on some teas I tried recently. ^^ This is a really nice peachy green tea. I really liked it. The sencha is a good quality, and the white peach flavor goes very well...” Read full tasting note
  • “Home – 10:00 PM The Great Cupboard Excavation Untasted teas remaining: 43 This is actually a new release from Lupicia. They really love their peach teas! Even though they already offer a peach...” Read full tasting note

From Lupicia

A high-quality Japanese sencha scented with sweet and juicy Japanese white peaches. The fruity finish of white peach and the flavor of elegant and refined sencha are superb, whether the tea is hot or iced.

About Lupicia View company

Going to do some quick notes on some teas I tried recently. ^^

This is a really nice peachy green tea. I really liked it. The sencha is a good quality, and the white peach flavor goes very well with it. Some rose notes are there but it’s delicate, not overwhelming. The white peach notes and a splash of mango notes were great.

Flavors: Creamy, Mango, Peach, Vegetal

195 °F / 90 °C 2 min, 0 sec 3 g 5 OZ / 150 ML
Cameron B.

This one is definitely my favorite of their peach teas, and on such a tasty base.

Kawaii433

It’s my favorite of their peach teas too :D

Home – 10:00 PM

The Great Cupboard Excavation
Untasted teas remaining: 43

This is actually a new release from Lupicia. They really love their peach teas! Even though they already offer a peach and vanilla green tea (Momoko), I guess they felt that white peach is different enough to warrant its own tea. This does seem to be a higher grade sencha than they generally use for their flavored greens, with a darker color and more slender, aromatic leaves. The white peach aroma is fantastic.

I steeped this for 2 minutes instead of my usual 3, and I think next time I’ll reduce the time even more as it came out just a little bit bitter. But wow, this tea is a stunner! The peach flavor is so crazy sweet and lush and juicy. It’s almost slightly mango-like as well, and creamy enough that it tastes a bit like a peach smoothie. The base tea is vegetal, and a touch bitter due to my foolish mistreatment. There’s a nice touch of floral at the end as well.

Luscious! Another outstanding fruity tea from Lupicia. I hope they plan to keep this one around!

Flavors: Bitter, Creamy, Floral, Mango, Peach, Spinach, Sweet, Vegetal

So Keta

You had me at mango. The combo of all those flavours sounds incredible, I really want to try this.

Kawaii433

I’m drinking this now and omgosh it’s so yummy! It’s my last Lupicia to try. I tried 13 plus 6 samples. What a great experience. <3

Kawaii433

Oh, and I did the same thing. I steeped it at 175F and it is bitter as well.

Cameron B.

@Kawaii – I’m glad you like it! I think this one is a higher quality sencha base than they normally use. So I suppose I should steep it with that in mind – generally with straight sencha I’ll steep for 1 minute at most.

@Cameron B Sounds good. I’ll try that too. :D