Brunch in Paris Black Tea

Chocolate, Cocoa, Orange, Orange Zest
Medium
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by TreeGal

• “Oh, I love this one!!! I love anything chocolate and orange, and this one actually has enough of both flavors to balance out well. As always, I love the black tea and honeybush mixture that gives...” Read full tasting note
  • “Well hit my feet and call me Brenda………..this is a very, very good tea! Sweet, mildly orange with the scent of cacao EO, giving the slightest hint of bitterness to keep it rounded. The brew is a...” Read full tasting note

From Plum Deluxe

Product description not available yet.

About Plum Deluxe View company

Oh, I love this one!!! I love anything chocolate and orange, and this one actually has enough of both flavors to balance out well. As always, I love the black tea and honeybush mixture that gives me the black tea flavor and backbone without as much caffeine. I brewed this at a lower temp for longer and that seemed to really bring out the flavors. Definitely will order more!

Flavors: Chocolate, Cocoa, Orange, Orange Zest

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more 5 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
lizwykys

This sounds nom! I have a chocolate&orange shaped hole in my stash, but unfortunately can’t order from Plum Deluxe. This makes me want to find a good one, though!

TreeGal

The one from DavidsTea is actually decent, if that’s possible for you – I’m not a huge Davids fan, but I like this one and a few others enough to occasionally order them.

Mastress Alita

I’ve been looking for a good choco-orange tea as well. I’ll put them in my bookmarks and add this to my wishlist so my derp-memory doesn’t forget about it!

Well hit my feet and call me Brenda………..this is a very, very good tea! Sweet, mildly orange with the scent of cacao EO, giving the slightest hint of bitterness to keep it rounded. The brew is a dark, rich mahogany color and it smells phenomenal.
I added some sugar and a small dollop of cream (yes cream, not milk) and it hits all the right notes for me to make it a dessert like experience without being cloying or artificial. The ‘higher’ notes……orange and chocolate…..dissipate a bit as it sits but the flavor isn’t overly affected by that. The orange and chocolate are still present as you would find in perhaps a tea bread……..not too sweet, dense and satisfying. This would be a great crowd pleaser for the holidays….Thanksgiving comes to mind as it doesn’t exactly scream ‘Christmas’ but crisp fall weather.

The 16 year old says: “if my school actually had tea this good I would order it there.”