Supreme Matcha Green

Sachet
Fair Trade, Kosher, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by KittyLovesTea

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Grabbed this as an alternative to ridiculously priced matcha – which is all I find in the UK at the moment. Darn traveling. ;) I miss my matcha, and wish Red Leaf’s shipping wasn’t such a high...” Read full tasting note

From Pukka

The super hero green tea in our revolution for sometimes our superpowers can run low. Welcome in pure emerald Matcha powder – our magical super-ingredient blended with the goodness of three fairly-traded whole leaf greens: Chinese Sencha, Indian Oothu and Vietnamese Suoi Gang. Shazam – superpowers recharged. Welcome to a magical new world.

About Pukka View company

1 Tasting Note

I miss my matcha, and wish Red Leaf’s shipping wasn’t such a high threshold to come over here. Plus, since I’m on the road so much, it’s tricky to get anything without my being “gone” already, on to the next place. Suggestions for solutions, welcome!

Anyway, this tea. Suggested steep time of 3 minutes is perfect, as i’m finding this gets ridiculously bitter, fast. Did it as a keto / butter tea, didn’t notice anything of substance. Did it today just as a regular tea, and it was tight, astringent and bitter. Got some granularity from the matcha, which made me happy as I was worried there wasn’t any in here. Having said that, zero matcha buzz, which I consistently get with straight matcha. So…

Would I buy this again? Maybe, if I needed matcha in small doses for some reason, and couldn’t get what I wanted at a decent price.

Flavors: Astringent, Bitter, Grass