Angelwater

Herbal Tea
Elderflower, Lavender, Organic Spearmint, Red Clover, Rose Buds And Petals
Floral, Herbaceous, Mint, Rose, Herbs, Lavender, Medicinal, Spearmint, Sweet, Flowers, Honey, Plant Stems, Root Beer, Sweet, warm grass
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby

From Silk Road

Tea of serenity. Flavour profile: a subtle, sweet & mellow cup of tea.
Ingredients: spearmint leaves, lavender blossoms, rose petals, elder flowers, red clover.

About Silk Road View company

Mild, minty – one of my favourite mellow teas. I blend this when I don’t want a caffeinated tea.

8 min or more

It’s raining really heavily right now, and I’m just curled up on the couch with a mug of tea listening to some new Indie music alongside the sound of the rain outdoors. I have the window open just a little bit so that I can smell the rain. The tea is sweet and smooth, and hot on my throat in all the right ways. It tastes heavily of spearmint, with lavender undertones.

I feel at peace.

Song Pairing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDrx1rsdQkk

Rosehips

That sounds like a wonderful way to be.

Despite the floral bits in this tea, they’re barely noticeable under the mint of the tea, which works for me…had a cup hot last night, and a cold steep today. Nice and light and refreshing on a warm day like today. Normally I would not get a tea like this, but I was given a small amount from a friend to try, so I did. The rose petals are usually a no go for me, but she said they were very understated and barely noticeable in it once brewed.

Never oversteeps. Using boiling water will burn the leaves and make it taste bad, use cooler water and steep longer. I taste spearmint and also some floral notes like lavender and something that tastes like a lemon or citrus scented flower. This is amazing hot or cold. A local restaurant even makes Angel water flavoured ice cream (have not tried it.) I can understand why it is so popular, I think the sweet spearmint goes really well with the herbs and flower petals. I’ve had not-so-great cups of this flavour before, so I’m thinking the water temperature is important.

Flavors: Floral, Herbs, Lavender, Medicinal, Spearmint, Sweet

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 19 OZ / 550 ML

One of my favourite herbals! Subtly minty with just a hint of rose and lavender. So good!

Flavors: Lavender, Rose, Spearmint

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’ve been drinking this tea quite often in the evenings before bed. It has a lovely lavender flavour that is not overpowered by the mint.

This lovely herbal blend is perfect for sipping while relaxing in the evening. The spearmint adds a wonderful freshness to the existing floral taste from the lavender and rose petals. Lovely, just lovely!

This sweet blend goes perfectly with honey. It is one of my all-time favorites.

Delicate, light, wonderful blend.