Peanut Butter Cup

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Caramel, Cocoa, Natural Flavours
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Latte Sipdown (638)! Making this one as a latte was VariaTEA’s recommendation, so that’s exactly what I did. I’m a fan of the chocolate peanut butter cup tea that DT sells, which is quite similar...” Read full tasting note
  • “mmmmmmm pulled this one out to have as a latte tonight since VariaTEA gave me enough of a sample for that as well. Latte really brings out the peanut butter aspect of this one imo. It’s still...” Read full tasting note
  • “I made this as a latte the other day using both regular and chocolate milk. Then I thought it would be nice to chop up a peanut butter chocolate bar I had and put it on top. Tbh it was waaaayyy too...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

This blend is seriously addicting, over the top yummy and double-delicious. It’s quite amazing and tastes just like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup! To sweeten the deal, this chocolate peanut butter bliss is completely guilt-free!

Use 1 tsp per 8 oz boiling water, steep 5-7 minutes.

About The NecessiTeas View company

Latte Sipdown (638)!

Making this one as a latte was VariaTEA’s recommendation, so that’s exactly what I did. I’m a fan of the chocolate peanut butter cup tea that DT sells, which is quite similar to this one, so I was excited to see how this would compare. As far as I can tell, the BIG different between these two is that this one has caramel pieces in it? For me, that’s actually a really good selling point – but who knows if they would drastically impact the flavour.

I think the ultimate answer is that this does make for a REALLY tasty latte, but not one that’s massively different from the DT version. It’s perhaps a little bit sweeter from the caramel, and it has a super creamy/nutty peanut butter taste that does loosely emulate the filling of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup/comparable candy. I don’t think it’s nearly as much chocolate as the DT version!? However it’s hard to say without a direct comparison. Even if that’s true, I’m ok with the trade off for the sweeter/richer nutty components. Yeah; this one was REALLY good and I’m super happy I decided to do it up as a latte because it was the perfect cap to a long shift at work and gave me this really indulgent moment!

mmmmmmm pulled this one out to have as a latte tonight since VariaTEA gave me enough of a sample for that as well. Latte really brings out the peanut butter aspect of this one imo. It’s still not as intense as a reese, but it’s delicious! Even though i wouldn’t want this all the time, it’s an interesting tea and pretty good! thanks VariaTEA!

Final Count: 17

I made this as a latte the other day using both regular and chocolate milk. Then I thought it would be nice to chop up a peanut butter chocolate bar I had and put it on top. Tbh it was waaaayyy too much. I think this is much better as just a regular latte with plain milk. The tea itself is rich so no need to add more.

Evol Ving Ness

It all sounds pretty fab. With or without all the things.

interesting. PB in a tea seems weird. Did you try the other one?

VariaTEA

I haven’t yet but will today so we can decide how to proceed.