Peanut Butter Cup

Herbal Tea
Almonds, Apple, Chocolate Chips, Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Peels, Safflower
Almond, Apple, Coconut, Cocoa, Chocolate, Peanut, Brown Sugar, Nuts, Powdered sugar, Sweet, Toasted, Nutty, Creamy, Tart, Earth, Roasted nuts, Hazelnut, Honey, Butter
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Butter yourself up

Whether you’re looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or a sweet treat on the go, nothing beats peanut butter and chocolate. Sweet, rich, salty and addictive, it’s a classic combo for a reason. And with this smooth and satisfying blend, you can indulge your sweet tooth anytime, guilt-free. With almonds, cocoa beans and chocolate chips, it tastes just like the real thing. And since it’s completely peanut free, you can take it with you everywhere. Want to take it to the next level? Try it as a latte with frothed chocolate milk. You heard it here first…

Price per 50g: $7.50

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I didn’t think I would like this but I liked the sweetness and flavor a lot.

175 °F / 79 °C

Tried a sample of this and I used the whole sample. It was very weak.

200 °F / 93 °C 5 min, 45 sec 12 OZ / 354 ML

Just straight almonds. You could steep three almonds in water and it’d taste the same. Add some sweetener and there’s a hint of coconut. Glad this was a free sample, it’s not disgusting or anything but what’s the point.

Flavors: Almond

Boiling 8 min or more 16 OZ / 473 ML

I never imagined I’d be describing something with the word peanut butter as “tangy.” The flavor mellowed out after I added a splash of creamer but it’s still strange to smell peanut butter yet taste zest. I’ll try adding sugar to see if it tames the citrus notes.

Flavors: Apple, Coconut

The tea is really weak in flavor. I tried re-steeping it with more tea, but the flavour was still very mildly nutty. I actually tasted stronger apple notes than nut ones. I liked it more once I added it to some black tea but overall this tea is just very unflavourful and i would not recommend it when there are other desserty tea blends out there that pack more of a punch.

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cocoa

It’s really weak and I don’t even want to keep drinking it. I steeped it over 10 minutes too. Not going to buy again.

Flavors: Chocolate, Peanut

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Despite previously rating this as 42/100, I actually found myself loving this year’s blend enough to purchase some.. I predict some decadent chocolate milk lattes in the future!

Flavors: Almond, Cocoa, Nuts, Peanut, Sweet, Toasted

This one was okay. I wouldn’t buy more, if it were still available. I usually add a scoop of hot chocolate (like the swiss miss kind) to add what the flavor is lacking… like that decedent dessert flavor I was hoping for.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Not a fan of the peanut taste in this tea. Boyfriend liked it though. He thought it was amazing that there were no nuts in the tea and they made it taste like a peanut butter cup. It’s like magic!, he said.

The smell of this tea is delightful. It smells exactly like a reese peanut butter cup…however, it does not taste much like one. I think either I need to steep it in a smaller cup or David’s Tea should make it more flavorful. I used more tea than called for yet it was still weak. I truly wanted to love this tea. I will try it again, in a smaller mug and see how that goes.

Flavors: Apple, Nutty