Honeybush Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “Another sample from variaTEA. Confession, i’ve never had butterbeer. What does this taste like? a slightly butterscotch rootbeer. Soooo i enjoyed it, but i’m not sure that butter beer is...” Read full tasting note
  • “Salted Caramel Sweet Cream Cold Foam Sipdown (208) B is for…Butterbeer Check out the pics of all the “B” teas here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRAY5sQhdcF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link This is my...” Read full tasting note

From The NecessiTeas

Product description not available yet.

About The NecessiTeas View company

Another sample from variaTEA. Confession, i’ve never had butterbeer. What does this taste like? a slightly butterscotch rootbeer. Soooo i enjoyed it, but i’m not sure that butter beer is supposed to taste to similar to rootbeer :)

Salted Caramel Sweet Cream Cold Foam Sipdown (208)

B is for…Butterbeer

This is my 6000th TASTING NOTE!

I tried to think of a fun tea to have for this note but then I realized I would rather have another B tea and one that would make a good latte. I also realized I had one “B” tea that would make a good latte AND was caffeine free and as my 8th cup of the day, that seemed like a good call. It also ended up being a surprise sipdown, which was nice. That makes 4 sipdowns for today alone. Yay!

As for this tea, it made for a nice latte. I found this tended to be much more root beer than butterbeer to me. Today, with the salted caramel from the cream, it was slightly more butterbeer than it had been in the past. However, it also was a touch peppery from the honeybush base. It was good but I always found myself wanting more of the actual butterbeer flavor and less of the base/root beer. I don’t think I would get this one again – unless I forgot I had it before and add it to an order as I rushed to beat the selling out of the Necessitea’s entire stock.

Leafhopper

Congratulations on your six thousandth tasting note!

ashmanra