Well Rested

Herbal Tea
Blackberry Leaves, Chamomile, Hawthorn, Lemongrass, Passion Flower, Peppermint, Rose, Spearmint
Herbs, Citrus, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint, Floral
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Arby

From Trader Joe's

From box -
INGREDIENTS: Chamomile Flowers, Lemon Grass, Spearmint Leaves, Tilia Flowers, Peppermint Leaves, Passionflower Leaves, Blackberry Leaves, Orange Blossoms, Hawthorn Berries, and Rosebuds.”

About Trader Joe's View company

Grabbed this from the Discovery teabox some months ago. The wrap didn’t mention the ingredients so I did a fun guess before reading the ingredients on Steepster. First, the bag was certainly filled with more than a teaspoon, so at least they aren’t being cheap with the amount they’re putting in the teabag. I was guessing this had chamomile, spearmint, and some sort of lemony ingredient. I was right. There was also some extra ingredients that I wasn’t tasting here at all. This was a pleasant nighttime cup. The Steepster rating is at a surprising 82. That’s quite high for any teabag (not to be a snob about it.)
Also finished Adagio’s ancient ripe for romance: (2019 Sipdowns:6)

I consider this to be a slightly better than average tea. I am unlikely to buy this one again as it reminds me of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer, which I prefer more.

As with Celestial Seasonings, I tend to have a love/hate relationship with the tea offerings from Trader Joe’s.

This tea has a nice herbal flavor and did not require me to add any additional sweeteners which is a preference of mine.

I’d recommend it to folks even though it wasn’t a big hit for me.

Flavors: Herbs

Another of the Trader Joe’s teas I purchased this week. This is basically Celestial Seasoning’s Sleepy Time. It is a delicious blend of chamomile, peppermint, lemongrass, spearmint, passionflower leaf, orange flowers, and blackberry leaf. I found it tasted mostly like spearmint/peppermint/chamomile and I didn’t taste the other ingredients as much. This brews really well hot or cold; I enjoy one tea bag in 500mL boiling water brewed 4-5 minutes and then I add vanilla almond or soy milk.

Flavors: Citrus, Herbs, Mint, Peppermint, Spearmint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 17 OZ / 500 ML

Surprising tea from Trade Joe’s. Nice mild mint flavor delicious at bed time.

I haven’t had great luck with Trader Joe’s teas before, but this is delicious. I love the packaging too. So cute! I’m always hunting for calming herbal teas, and this is one of the most calming I’ve had yet.

Flavors: Floral, Mint

I absolutely love this tea. I drink it before bed every night.