Peppermint Cheer

Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint
Peppermint
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Several of you have been posting pepperminty things … this one deserves a mention, too. Creamy and minty and was especially soothing on an overindulged tummy last night. (No, I didn’t need that...” Read full tasting note
  • “Went out for dinner in a private room at a restaurant. felt a migraine coming on. so I left early to try to beat the nausea home. Oh, god, if it weren’t for the pain the shimmery circular...” Read full tasting note

From Twinings

Celebrate the season with the smooth, creamy taste of this vanilla flavored peppermint tea.

About Twinings View company

Several of you have been posting pepperminty things … this one deserves a mention, too. Creamy and minty and was especially soothing on an overindulged tummy last night. (No, I didn’t need that Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cake. I’ll be good in January.)

Nichole/CuppaGeek

oooooo. . .Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes. . .. yum!

tea-sipper

Yup, these times are making me indulge (stress eat) unhealthy ridiculous things like Little Debbie snackcakes.

gmathis

Being blessed with coworkers who are fabulous bakers hasn’t helped much, either. This time of year, you hold your hand out, a cookie falls into it.

Went out for dinner in a private room at a restaurant. felt a migraine coming on. so I left early to try to beat the nausea home. Oh, god, if it weren’t for the pain the shimmery circular rainbows around all the light would be pretty. I mean all the lights. Street lights. Stop lights. Tail lights. Once I was safely home with meds taken and a cold wash cloth plastered over my eye, I decided a mild tea might be good. I chose this one for its convenience and anti-nausea properties.

Ugh. Awful. It is peppermint, but with a gross sick flavor at the end of the sip. By sick I mean vomit-like. I didn’t throw up so it’s not from me. Poured it out and am now making some ginger tea.

This one sounds like it should be so good, but it’s just not. maybe it’s just me though.

Evol Ving Ness

Hope that the ginger did the trick. I feel ya. And totally understand how much this sucks.