Oolong Tea
Oolong Tea
Toasty, Vegetal, Roasted
Edit tea info Last updated by Ali Bee's Bake Shop

From Whispering Pines Tea Company

Our first Taiwanese oolong, Amber Oolong hits hard with an AMAZING fruity note and rich, roasty aroma. This tea is a really unique and special treat, invigorating the senses as it unfurls and releases sweet, fruity goodness! A must-try oolong!

A more detailed description is coming soon, we are still getting to know this tea. :-)

About Whispering Pines Tea Company View company

On my first try, I did not like this. It was toasty, the flavor seemed strong, and I wasn’t a fan. Disheartening as it would have been my second oolong to try, neither of which I liked.

And then, about a week later I tried it again. And all of a sudden I really liked it. It still has a toasty flavor. All I can think is that I was not in the mood for it on the first attempt. (I am extremely mood driven when it comes to flavor.)

I have since been trying to ration myself, draw out that single ounce as long as possible as the price makes me feel a bit guilty. not too much however. My husband had an addiction to hard drives (very very long story) and so far my tea doesn’t even approach his cost. :)

Anyway definitely staple quality. And the first non black to be labeled so. :)

It seems the rating system won’t allow me to use fractions or decimals. I actually use about 1/2 teaspoon to around 8oz of water. Those leaves are rolled up really tight and expand hugely while steeping.

Flavors: Toasty

In progress….
So far roasted overtones….not too vegetal….very juicy,
TBC