Ingredients: Organic Puerh Tea, Organic Green Cardamom, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Cloves & Organic Ginger.
- Puerh Tea: A semi-fermented type of tea with an earthly flavor, Pu-erh is full of health benefits! Drinking Pu-erh regularly can lower LDL (bad) cholesterol, which is probably why it is traditionally drank after fatty meals
In traditional Chinese medicine, Pu-erh is known to invigorate the spleen and inhibit “dampness.” In the stomach, it is believed to reduce heat. This translate to the effectiveness of pu-erh to speed up the digestive functioning and the ability to help transform foods into energy without generating excess of Heat.
The combination of Pu-erh Tea and the spices on this blend, makes a perfect concoction for those with a weak digestion
- Cardamom: A household spice that is commonly used to support digestion without increasing Heat.* It has expectorant and diaphoretic actions.* The mucus forming properties of milk are neutralized when cardamom is added to it.*
- Cinnamon: This warming spice is traditionally used in cold formulas as an expectorant and diaphoretic.* Due to its warming property, cinnamon is known to promotes digestion.*
- Cloves: An energizing herb,* cloves are an effective stimulant and aromatic for the lungs and stomach.* Cloves are used extensively in Ayurvedic herbology.
- Ginger: In Ayurvedic and Chinese herbology, Ginger is known to have heating, cleansing, toning and stimulating properties.* Ginger promotes digestion, relieves abdominal discomfort, dispels chills and it is also useful for relieving respiratory complaints due to phlegm and arthritic conditions due to coldness.*
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.