drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

Wow! This tea is AMAZING! And they are not kidding about the pink – it’s almost a crimson. Beautiful! It’s very fruity tasting and has a nice zing of an aftertaste. I’m usually one to sweeten my teas, but generally like to try them at least for a sip without being sweetened, and this doesn’t really need it (although I may still try it, as I find it can bring out some more flavours). I’ll definitely be stocking up on this one! So far I’ve only had it hot, but I imagine it will be even better cold!!

I try to pretend I’m a tea snob, but really I’m not. I just like tea – as a child, my grandmother used to call me a “tea face”. That was back when I was drinking Red Rose with probably more milk and sugar than tea.

Now that I’m a big girl and drink loose leaf, I’ll admit that I still sweeten my teas – I used to try not to so I could feel more like a tea snob (haha), but then I realized I was being stupid and I should just make my tea the way I enjoy it!

Milton, Ontario