YUMMMMM……I read the other reviews before purchasing this tea and someone said that it is comparable to the White Avuyredic and Samurai Chai mix from Teavana but better I could not agree more it is like a stronger version with more intense flavor. I am loving this tea right now it is like you went in the kitchen and poured redhots in a pot and melted them on the stove and drank them (a little less spicy) it is good. Not only am I loving this tea I love the steepster reviews where I learned about this tea and soo many other great teas. Thanks steepsters!

Updating: I had this cup just now and was not disappointed it’s great for a dreary, rainy winter day like today. It’s a warm pick me up.:))

UPDATE 2: Having this one iced today, I made it this morning and let it cool and then stuck it in the fridge it is YUMMY. This iced tea doesn’t even require sugar!! I am really hopped up on caffeine today I’ve had about 6 cups of black tea from am til now and a bowl of matcha and a bit of coca cola while out at lunch. I hope I don’t have problems going to sleep tonight or weird dreams of fighting with Matcha :).

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt