drank Strawberry Kiwi by Teavana

Totally agree with Meghann M’s review. It is surprisingly more tart than I expected and the cup looks beautiful it could be mistaken for a cup of cranberry juice (I am drinking it in a glass cup). The nose to it smells of what I think to be kiwi I’ve never had just plain kiwi so I can’t be sure of that. I can’t wait to try this one with a little sugar and iced! Yea and Thanks, Silvermage2000 for another wonderful sample!

delicious sweetened with pound cake…yum yum

SoccerMom

I had it with zucchini bread and it was yum.

AmazonV

oh, zucchini bread, haven’t had that since i stopped working at the grocery store, i should totally pick some up at the farmers market

Comments

AmazonV

delicious sweetened with pound cake…yum yum

SoccerMom

I had it with zucchini bread and it was yum.

AmazonV

New to the world of hot tea, being born and raised in Texas we typically only drink lipton black tea, sweetened and iced of course! I recently discovered the world of hot tea / flavored teas and am thoroughly enjoying my new little world of tea!

Favorite Tea Quote: A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
Eleanor Roosevelt