Strawberry Kiwi

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “Totally agree with Meghann M's review. It is surprisingly more tart than I expected and the cup looks beautiful it could be mistaken for a cup of cranberry juice (I am drinking it in a glass cup)....” Read full tasting note
    AngieL 111 tasting notes
  • “This tea brews up a bright red cup smelling of fresh ripe strawberries. There are nice sized chunks of strawberries and apples in the tisane along with rosehip and hibiscus. I was surprised at...” Read full tasting note
    Dragonwellluvr 558 tasting notes
  • “I had this once and realized that it would probably be much more satisfying drunk cold on a hot summer day. However, my 13-month-old baby LOVES it! Rooibos is wonderful for babies and kids,...” Read full tasting note
    Andrea 23 tasting notes
  • “I can see the ingredients here clearly. I't smells kind of sweet strawberry kiwi like. I only steeped it until the color showed not the full five or six minutes or too long. This brewed to a medium...” Read full tasting note
    silvermage2000 419 tasting notes

From Teavana

A delicious combination of strawberry and kiwi pieces, rosehip, hibiscus, and apple bits.

How to Prepare
Use 1.5 teaspoons of tea per 8oz of water. Heat water to 208 degrees and steep for 5-6 minutes. 2oz of tea equals 25-30 teaspoons.
Ingredients:
Strawberry pieces, kiwi bits, apple pieces, rosehips, and hibiscus.

About Teavana View company

Totally agree with Meghann M’s review. It is surprisingly more tart than I expected and the cup looks beautiful it could be mistaken for a cup of cranberry juice (I am drinking it in a glass cup). The nose to it smells of what I think to be kiwi I’ve never had just plain kiwi so I can’t be sure of that. I can’t wait to try this one with a little sugar and iced! Yea and Thanks, Silvermage2000 for another wonderful sample!

AmazonV

delicious sweetened with pound cake…yum yum

SoccerMom

I had it with zucchini bread and it was yum.

AmazonV

oh, zucchini bread, haven’t had that since i stopped working at the grocery store, i should totally pick some up at the farmers market

This tea brews up a bright red cup smelling of fresh ripe strawberries. There are nice sized chunks of strawberries and apples in the tisane along with rosehip and hibiscus. I was surprised at how tart this tisane was, but it was very refreshing. Adding a pinch of sugar took the tartness down a bunch. Quite a pleasant herbal strawberry blend. I don’t think I taste any kiwi, but it could be there, I’ve never actually eaten a kiwi, so not sure what I’m searching for in taste. I’m hoping this would be a good mix to add to my iced peach black tea from Adagio. Maybe I’ll try them together tomorrow!

However, my 13-month-old baby LOVES it! Rooibos is wonderful for babies and kids, and I brew a batch of this up and keep it in the fridge for his sippy cup. He doesn’t get any juice at all, so this must be wonderfully sweet and delicious to him!

He gives it a 90, at least.

Cofftea

Wow! I’ve never heard of giving a baby this young rooibos.

I can see the ingredients here clearly. I’t smells kind of sweet strawberry kiwi like. I only steeped it until the color showed not the full five or six minutes or too long. This brewed to a medium pinkish purple. And suprizingly the dreaded hibiscus did not overwelm and make this too sour. And this was good slightly sweet sour and tasted like strawberry with abit of kiwi.

Last cup from the bag!!! I’ll need to put this on the shopping list. My son likes it, and so do I. A little sweet, but nice.

I’ve had some tart/sour teas before, but this one isn’t one. This one surprised me. I ordered it for the kiddies and brewed up a Tetsubin for them and served it with a little honey. Perhaps the honey took the tartness away, but I was flat out surprised that I would like this tea so much. It is hands down the best herbal I’ve ever had, but then again I haven’t had many because I usually don’t like them. It is a bit strong and would cloud your tastebuds for any further tastings. Kids love it by the way…“Princess Tea.”

I have not tried this tea.. but it sounds tasty tasty indeed. I would definitely be holding out for the kiwi flavour though.. that’s interesting and new in a tea for me, strawberry tea is everywhere and not always best.. Also, HOW, can neither of you ever tried a Kiwi fruit?! missing out majorly… get yourselves down to a fruit shop

I found this disappointing when hot but a friend suggested I blend it with some rooibos and the subsequent cup was outstanding! This is just delicious with peach rooibos or rooibos tropica. Yum!

Eventho I finished the whole tin of this I am not going to re-order. It’s too sour/tart for me…for a tea. Great cold, not hot tho. It smells wonderful, however.

I found this tea to be too tart for me to enjoy. Even adding tablespoons and tablespoons of sugar didn’t seem to make this tea any more palatable for me. There wasn’t much of a kiwi taste although the hibiscus really came through.

I tried this tea twice and unfortunately I don’t think I will be making more in the future.