drank Jolly Jellybean by DAVIDsTEA

My bag that arrived in the mail had two jellybeans in it. I figured there would be more closer to the bottom, so I used them both on the first two cups. Ah, well. They didn’t add anything anyway.

I’m not a fan at all of coconut. There are a few teas I like it in only because I can’t taste it (Salted Caramel by DAVIDsTEA for one), but with this one? Not only did it give the tea a terrible taste (for me), but also a really funky smell when steeped. No matter how long I steeped it (anywhere from 3 minutes to 10 minutes just to try to get it to taste better), that funky smell lingered. I didn’t get any strawberry taste, and not much pineapple (although, I could smell it quite strongly).

I definitely won’t be buying it again. Not anywhere near my top 10 of DAVIDsTEA teas!

8 min or more

I love tea. And I don’t mean like “I like to drink tea in the mornings”. I mean, I LOVE TEA. I also have an intense love for spreading the news that plants and fungi are the coolest groups of organisms on Earth. If you’d like to learn why I think so, you should visit my blog. I write about one cool plant or fungus every day.

London, Ontario