drank Korean Sejak by DAVIDsTEA

My tea came from the Orient Express sampler (Korean Sejak, Gyokuro Yamashiro, Dragonwell).

Impressions on the first steep; sweet, delicate, slightly vegetal. Tea leaves smell sweet as well. The liquor is kind of a bright green color.

Second steep was much more vegetal, not sweet at all. Much more of a robust flavor. On inspection of the leaves, my husband remarked that it smells like fruit roll-ups (omg don’t ask me, I don’t know why he said that!)

Will I buy more of this tea? No, probably not. I’m not a big fan of green tea (I like it, but I don’t love it), so it has to really impress me to become a favorite. Overall I thought it was a pleasant green tea with a nice sweet flavor. Easy to enjoy and not too difficult to brew right.