drank Dragonwell by DAVIDsTEA

My Dragonwell came in the Orient Express sample pack. I’m not exactly sure how to rate this because it’s my first experience with Dragonwell (I’m also not a big fan of green tea).

Drinking it, the flavor starts out very vegetal, slightly buttery and ends with nutty. The aftertaste is something different and hard to describe, it lingers in my mouth for a while too.

Not sure how much I like this. It’s enjoyable for a green tea that’s heavy on the vegetal flavor. But the aftertaste just leaves me feeling confused. I probably won’t buy any additional Dragonwell from David’s, just so I can try a different company and gain more experience.