I reviewed the Tea Forté Kati Cup and a few teas on my blog; here’s what I wrote about Chamomile Citron:

…The big surprise for me was how much I enjoyed the Chamomile Citron. I am usually not a fan of chamomile, but Tea Forté’s blend of Egyptian flowers mixed with hibiscus, rose hips, peppermint, lemongrass, lemon verbena and licorice root yielded a pretty pink liquor that was calming, delicious and addictive. I knew after my first sip of the aromatic infusion that I had to have more, and that it would become a staple in my tea chest. This sweet and tart brew was wonderful unadorned, but I added a bit of rock sugar and it was outstanding…

To read the full post: http://glamorosi.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-kati-loose-tea-system-by-tea.html

My name is Glamorosi; I’m a writer (food, fashion, art, entertainment), a jewelry designer, and I make natural, cruelty-free perfume.

When I’m not working I’m beachcombing, cooking and gardening. I grow heirloom tomatoes, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers, many of which I use for tisanes.

I enjoy all types of tea, especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush too) and Oolong (Tieguanyin, Red Robe and Milk).

I also drink a lot of rooibos and honeybush, I have a bowl of matcha every day, and during winter months I brew spiced chai.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA