I reviewed the Tea Forté Kati Cup and a few teas on my blog; here’s what I wrote about Chamomile Citron:

…The big surprise for me was how much I enjoyed the Chamomile Citron. I am usually not a fan of chamomile, but Tea Forté’s blend of Egyptian flowers mixed with hibiscus, rose hips, peppermint, lemongrass, lemon verbena and licorice root yielded a pretty pink liquor that was calming, delicious and addictive. I knew after my first sip of the aromatic infusion that I had to have more, and that it would become a staple in my tea chest. This sweet and tart brew was wonderful unadorned, but I added a bit of rock sugar and it was outstanding…

To read the full post: http://glamorosi.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-kati-loose-tea-system-by-tea.html

My name is Glamorosi; I write about and photograph food, fashion, art and entertainment.

I’m passionate about cooking, baking and organic gardening. I grow heirloom vegetables, fruit, and a huge variety of herbs and edible flowers that I use to make syrups and tisanes. I host afternoon tea on a regular basis.

I enjoy all types of tea especially Darjeeling (I’m partial to second flush but I like first flush, too) and Oolong (especially Tieguanyin, Jin Xuan, Eastern Beauty and Red Robe). I’m also into silver needle, matcha and rooibos.

My cupboard here isn’t an accurate reflection of the hundreds of teas I have; I’m lax in documenting them.

I’m married to my favorite writer and we live in Philadelphia with a magnificent black greyhound named Django (in tribute to guitarist Django Reinhardt).

Philadelphia PA