drank Honeybush Vanilla by Teavana

This mixes well with literally everything. It’s fabulous on its own but is also great with my Adagio Chocolate and Hazelnut teas. I think this is just a good all around base for flavored teas and it cuts down on the caffeine in your cup if that’s something you’re looking for.

I just ordered a bunch of flavored teas from Adagio and I think I will be mixing them with this a ton. It’s about $4.80 per 2oz, which is good for Teavana but I think I can find it cheaper elsewhere for the same quality or better.

If you’re a Teavana fan, put this in your cupboard, you’ll use it!

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont