drank Citron Green by Adagio Teas

I think that this is the same as the Citrus Green that is found as part of the Sweet Melody collection from Adagio. Anyway… that’s what I’m reviewing now.

The flavor is very light and pleasantly sweet. The citrus notes are surprisingly mellow as I would normally expect a more vibrant, bright citrus-y note, but, this is more smooth and serene. I don’t know that I prefer one over the other, even though I would have expected a sunnier citrus flavor I am liking this just fine.

It’s nothing outstanding or remarkable, but, it is pleasant to sip.

I am obsessed with tea!