This is really nice. I love that cardamom is the focus in this chai mix. So often other spices overpower a chai blend and the flavor of the cardamom gets sacrificed as a result. Not here. I can taste the light citrus-y tone of the cardamom. It gives this chai a brighter flavor than the typical chai! I like it.

This one isn’t as spicy-hot as some of the other blends from Jaipur (like the ginger, for example!) but I like that this one is still warm and spicy without being hot… it explores a sweeter, subtler spiciness that I’m really enjoying.

I am obsessed with tea!