drank White Masala Chai by Yogic Chai

I have just a little bit of this one left… I thought I’d brew up some tonight – I am still in the mood for tea but since it’s a bit later I didn’t think it’d be a great idea to brew something with a lot of caffeine.

I really love the flavor of this chai. The white tea is so light, crisp and refreshing. It’s a very nice pick-me-up for later in the evening (like now!) The spices are warm, but not overpoweringly spicy tasting. One thing that I have found (and really enjoyed) about Yogic Chai teas is that the spice blends are always so very nicely balanced with the tea base. So often with chai tea, the spices are so overwhelming that you can’t really taste tea. Not so here. The masala spices are strong, yet in perfect balance with the softer tasting white tea.

And… I think that my taste buds are pretty much back to normal! So I’m going to start rating numerically again!

SoccerMom

Yay for normal tastebuds! :)