A bit of a backlog: I finished off the last of my stash of this one this morning. Since I had an early morning appointment, I didn’t have time for breakfast, so I wanted something that could be like my tea and breakfast all in one tea cup. :)

I will miss this tea. I say that about a lot of teas lately as I have been focusing on emptying my stash to make room for new teas. But it’s true. I really have enjoyed it. That being said, since I do have more teas on their way over the next couple of weeks, I can’t spend too much time or effort mourning the absence of these others… I’ve been hoarding too long! What matters is not that I do not have these teas any longer, but that I enjoyed them while I did have them. And this one I did enjoy!