A huge thank you to Jillian for your generosity – thank you for sharing this tea with me!

After having tried a couple of other Damn Fine Teas from Andrews & Dunham, I really wanted to try some of their earlier offerings. Jillian was so kind to send me a few! Thank you!

My reaction to most teas from Nepal is “golden” because that is the best possible descriptive term I can find to describe the flavor of it. It seemingly sparkles on the tongue, it tastes so clear and crisp and sweet and golden

This tea is no exception. A sweet, golden taste – delightful on the palate. Smooth. A nice malty taste to it.

I am obsessed with tea!