This is a very smooth Ceylon tea. Not quite as bold as some breakfast blends I’ve encountered, but where it lacks in robust gusto it makes up for in delightful layers of flavor. Lovely fruity notes, a hint of floral… very nice.

My first cup of this tea I tried first without sweetener, and it was nice. Mellow and smooth. A little sweetener brings the aforementioned fruity tones into focus. The second cup (which I’m enjoying now) I decided to add a little milk and honey to see how it would fair as a “traditional” breakfast tea – and it’s so so so good like this. Creamy. Pleasant. A very good breakfast blend, indeed.

I am obsessed with tea!