drank Kitchen Sink Green Tea by 52teas

Since today is the last day to enter and win this tea on SororiTEA Sisters – for more information on how YOU could win (we’re drawing not one but TWO winners), check out this link: http://tinyurl.com/2ae4ob9 – I decided that was as good a reason as any to brew some of it. (Like I need a reason to brew tea)

My opinion hasn’t changed since my review – it’s still fruity and delicious. I like that I can taste the green tea here, one might think that with all these flavors going on that the green tea would be indistinguishable, but it isn’t. It is buttery and sweet and very lovely to sip.

In the contest announcement, I call this tea a ridiculously delicious tea – and it really is. I really wasn’t sure I’d like it (but I felt fairly confident I would because Frank knows his stuff) but I had to try it… and I’m really glad I did.