Yay! I love Yogic Chai!

This is so good. Yogic Chai’s masala spices are so good – spiced very well (almost as good as mine). The kukicha adds a bit of toasty flavor to the cup which is very nice and very harmonious with the coconut. I would say that this is my favorite Yogic Chai so far, but that wouldn’t be fair because it’s been quite a while since I’ve had much from them. (Although there is much more to come now!)

Lovely flavor. Spiced but not overly spicy, warm, delicious and comforting. Yum Yum Yum!

I am obsessed with tea!