drank Creamy Peppermint by Compass Teas

I must agree with TeaEqualsBliss (who sent me this tea! thanks!!!) – the dry leaf smells like a peppermint patty! I can smell a chocolate-y tone in this tea, even though there is no chocolate in it! Once brewed, the liquor takes on a softer aroma. The mint and vanilla are distinct, with the black tea in the background. But – and maybe it’s my imagination – I can still smell a hint of chocolate. YUM!

This tastes so nice. The black tea is solid and strong. The peppermint is the strongest flavor but it doesn’t overwhelm the cup. The creamy vanilla note is quite nice – not a strong flavor, but just enough to give this a very creamy appeal.