This is quite yummy. I tried to locate it in the Sands of Thyme shop on Artfire, but no luck. Must be out of stock… I hope they’ll restock soon, because it’s quite tasty.

But, I’m glad I had a chance to try it in sampler form. The flavor is rich. Not as chocolate-y as this chocoholic might want, but, it is still quite chocolate-y, especially in the aftertaste. I like the way the coconut flavor and chocolate mingle here. It tastes a bit like a candy bar in a teacup. YUMMY! The other flavors are also distinguishable: I can taste notes of peanut and almond, and I can even taste the rose in this. The Assam in the blend gives a bake-y kind of taste to it, so I get the “cookie” aspect too.

On another note, I wish that Sands of Thyme would work a little bit on their shop on Artfire. They should utilize the tools that are given – like shop categories – so that the teas are easily separated from the dog chew toys and wool roving and spices. It would make shopping for tea so much easier.