I’m tasting this tea thanks to TeaEqualsBliss – this is really delicious!

The black tea is brisk and flavorful but in a non-aggressive way. The goji berries – once a fruit I feared – is tart and tangy, as is the pomegranate. But, there is sweetness to this too, as well as a hint of bright citrus taste. It is more tart than sweet, but there is just enough sweetness in this to keep it from being too tart.

I am drinking my first cup of this hot, just to help me wake up, and then I think I’ll ice the rest. :)

I am obsessed with tea!