drank Moroccan Mint by Earthbound Tea

I believe I ordered this sample way back when I was preparing a swap box for one of the swaps we had here on steepster earlier this year. My recipient had another Earthbound tea on her list, and I chose a few samples from Earthbound for myself at the same time. I’m not sure why I chose Moroccan Mint, though, except that I have tried a couple of Earthbound teas in the past and I was quite sure that this was one I hadn’t yet tried.

Anyway… on with the tasting. This has a good balance to it – minty without being too much. The green tea tastes lightly vegetative and there is a nutty/buttery flavor there too. Sweet, crisp, and clean. Very nice Moroccan Mint tea.