Looking at the leaves and the color of the liquor, my first thought was that this looks more like a white tea than a green tea. (And the name certainly helped inspire that thought too). The flavor is stronger than a typical white though, so, ok, I believe you, it’s a green tea.

The description suggests a strong astringency, but I’m not getting that. I do get some astringency, perhaps it’s how I steep it? I don’t know. This is a very pleasantly sweet tea, with a flavor reminiscent to honey. Lovely floral notes in the background. As I continue to sip, the astringency builds, it is sort of a tangy/tingly kind of astringency that sort of tickles the tongue.

A lovely green.