drank Sada Chai by The Tao of Tea

Thank you to TeaEqualsBliss for sending me some of this tea.

This is a delicious CTC Assam. It is quite bold and invigorating, and it is helping me stay warm too! Nice malty taste to it. I only steeped this 2 minutes in my Breville, so there is no bitterness to it – not even a hint! – but I suspect it, like other Assam teas, would become bitter if it were over-steeped.

As it is though, it is a very comforting and deliciously rich cup. Just what I needed!

Kashyap

it is also the base for thier 500 mile chai….

Comments

Kashyap

it is also the base for thier 500 mile chai….

I am obsessed with tea!