drank Vienna Cinnamon by Tea Forte

Backlog: I had some of this a little earlier today. It was nice. A delicious accompaniment with chocolate. (but then, everything goes better with chocolate, doesn’t it?) Here’s my full-length review on this tea: http://sororiteasisters.com/2011/12/12/vienna-cinnamon-from-tea-forte/

E Alexander Gerster

I always enjoy your reviews, and had not thought about Hot Tamales or Red Hots in years! Those used to be some of my favorites when I was young, and this tea indeed sounds like it would go great with chocolate… Maybe the Lindt dark chocolate with Chili? :)

LiberTEAS

Yum… dark chocolate with chili sounds like a winner to me. Thanks for your nice comments!

seule771

Nice review. On another note to do with Tea Forte; has anyone received email newsletter on their new release? Those who sampled Tea Forte Skin-Smart Antioxidant amplifier tea should be happy to hear that the Oprah magazine January 2012 Issue is sporting article on the release of this new line; well specifically Cherry Marzipan by Tea Forte (Peter Hewitt, CEO and Founder). See link

It is something to know that we tasters who received sampler from Cindy at Tea Forte did somehow contribute to this success. Nicely done Steepster tasters.

Comments

E Alexander Gerster

LiberTEAS