drank Very Berry White Tea by Teavana

I really, really like this tea! Rich berry flavors on a delicate white tea. It may not be terribly original or novel, but it certainly is good. From the first cup to the last in all of the envelopes I have purchased, it has been entirely consistent and good. Smooth with rich sweet berry flavors; the tea that I have purchased has not been sour or bitter. I will continue to buy this tea as it does not have any additives other than tea, fruit, and hibiscus flowers. Satisfying.

I own a property investment and management company, and directly manage my own rental properties both residential and agricultural. I am also an attorney with many years experience in litigation. I will be re-opening my law practice soon and will be practicing solely in the area of real property. I am licensed in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

I am also a PSIA Certified Ski Instructor, and during the winter, I work at a large ski area in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area that is now an “urban” ski resort in the family of several Western and European resorts.

When I’m not skiing or working in my business, I spend time with my husband in Atlanta, GA.

Hudson, Wisconsin and Atlanta, Georgia