drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

This is the last of my new teas from my latest DavidsTea run. It has such a distinct scent and flavour. I have never tried anything with lavender before, so I was admittedly a little hesitant about thisinteresting taste experience.

In the end, the lavender mixes very nicely with the stronger coconut and rooibos flavours. There is a lot happening in this cup of tea! The coconut seems to take over the tea nicely in a smooth and refreshing way – I almost expect to crunch down on little white flakes while I’m drinking it. It’s just the right amount of sweet to make it satisfying as a stand-alone treat, without needing to add any milk or sugar (I like my tea straight). I don’t feel as sleepy as everyone else has mentioned, but I am definitely feeling calm and relaxed. I accidentally let it sit for a bit and to my surprise, it even tastes just as good cold.

I don’t know if this is a flavour I would reach for on a regular basis, but it is definitely delicious and would be something I will crave on special occasions. It’s a really nice tea to help finish up writing papers for the evening and unwind before bed.