(This sample was generously provide to me by Shanti Tea. Thank you Team Shanti)
Dry Leaf: Has a sweet caramel like aroma with a light coffee aroma with a very faint floral aroma way off in the background.
Wet Leaf: Has a warm sweet malty aroma with a touch of floral.
Liquor: Is deep dark amber think almost like black coffee.
Taste: At first it was supper bitter. I couldn’t drink it plain. I added milk and sugar than this tea turn sweet almost caramel like and malty with a touch of a floral flavor in the background and it did not overwhelm the tea either. The broth of this tea is kind of watery and leaves almost a raisin flavor that lingers in the mouth.
Overall Opinion: I have to give this a 86. I tend to drink my teas plain without adding anything to it. But, this tea came off very bitter plain. I added sugar and milk which made a big difference for this tea. I think this is a great morning tea that any coffee drinker could find a pleasurable alternative to there normal coffee routine.

IF ANY TEA COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO SEND ME SAMPLES OF THEIR TEA I WOULD BE GLAD TO DO A FULL REVIEW ON STEEPSTER FOR YOU AND ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.

I am a simple guy that enjoys making new tea friends and enjoying different teas and tea culture.
My favorite type of teas are green, oolong, pu-erh.
I do have a special love for black (red) tea and chai since they were the teas that started me on my tea adventure. I wish the whole community well.

My Tea Scores
100 points: Perfect experience. Beyond what you would expect from the aroma, the leaf, the liquor, the taste.
96-99 points: Excellent. A tea that will show true greatness in it’s character with at least 2 infusions.
93-95 points: Superior.Teas that achieve high quality in one dimension, and shows it’s high quality character and their variety in other dimensions.
90-92 points: High quality. Quality leaves, liquor hold to it’s true profile, the teas character can hold it’s flavor for 2 infusions.
85-89 points: Good. Above average tea that is lacking something to make them high quality.
80-84 points: Average. Nothing special
79 and lower points: Low quality. Not worth buying and a tea you would never remember drinking unless it tasted that bad.

Some where in this bad economy.