drank Cookie by Lupicia

Used my last bag today—I will definitely be repurchasing this! For some reason, every time I brew this, I think “coffee” when I first smell it. That’s odd because A) I hate coffee, and even the smell of it makes me kind of sick, but Cookie still smells wonderful and B) there’s nothing even remotely coffee-like in it so that doesn’t even make sense. Maybe it’s a strange association I’m making with something in the tea.

Anyway, once again I forgot to add milk (since I never use it in my tea) but I bet Cookie would be even better with just a little milk added. The last cup was just as good as the other 9 were—his is one of my favourite blends! Very different from anything else I own.