I keep drinking this at night and then forgetting to review it, so I’m backlogging a bit… I just moved to my own place and have started drinking tea at night again (not sure why I stopped, but I’ve been out of the habit for years, and I also generally hate herbal teas so it wasn’t a terrible loss overall). I realized that I barely had any non-caffeinated blends, so when I saw this at the store, I thought it would be a good candidate. I really don’t love the regular Sleepytime blend, so I was pretty skeptical about the vanilla version, but this is pretty awesome! The vanilla note hides the lemongrass and it’s a pretty pleasant blend. I don’t like to steep it too long or it gets a bit overpowering, but overall it’s a really nice before-bed cup of “tea”!