drank Winter Pu-erh by Remedy Teas

My sister gave me the rest of her bag of this blend, and I didn’t know what to expect, having never had pu-erh. I followed the recommendations on the bag to brew only 2-3 minutes, and it turned out very light. The spices are noticeable but not as strong as I’d like so next time I will definitely steep it longer. Overall, I like it quite a bit, but I’m still curious about what pu-erh actually tastes like since I don’t feel like I can tell here with the added spices.