drank Green Tea with Lemon by Bigelow

Had this as a little afternoon pick-me-up. This teas is mostly lemon and not very much green tea. Which isn’t bad. I think it has a very pleasant flavor and it really tastes like lemon not like lemon flavoring. I am not sure I would always enjoy this tea (I think i would have to be in the mood), but today it really hit the spot.

Bigelow Tea

Caitlin,

So glad the tea hit the spot for the afternoon! Hope you enjoy it in the future too!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea

Caitlin

Thanks for making yummy tea!