drank Sweet Potato Pie by Lupicia

I have never had sweet potato pie but I love sweet potatoes so I was excited to try this one. Unfortunately I find it to smell extremely like juicy-juice apple juice which I do not like. It tastes pretty much like that too, but the addition of milk makes it taste like black tea with a hint of sweetness. I am glad this was only a sample cause this was really just not my thing.

Cofftea

Hm… didn’t get any apple in my cup. Definitely sweet, but not a juicy apple…

Caitlin

Well it wasn’t so much juicy apple as sickly sweet apple, but my sample took an accidentally detour to Chicago and the leaves were kind of crushed and leaking so mine might have just been messed up.

Cofftea

Haha! Oh no! How did it manage that? A friend of mine had a package that literally made it cross country twice (the tracking code proves it) before making it back to WI.

Caitlin

Well someone got me a lupicia order for a gift and then the newsletter went to the billing address instead of the shipping – haha. And oh my how does that happen?

I have no clue! lol!

Comments

Cofftea

Hm… didn’t get any apple in my cup. Definitely sweet, but not a juicy apple…

I have no clue! lol!