Delicious. Vibrant colour. Aromas are in the nutty spectrum. Has that fine balance between savory and sweet, finishing clean.

Price: $25.00 for 100g
Buy Again: Yes

Shinobi_cha

Have you thought about adding a third section?
Price:
Buy Again:
Why: (Here you could simply say, Yes, good price, or worth the cost, or No, too expensive, or not worth the cost, or Maybe, not my favorite/preference, etc). That way we’d know the reason if you’d buy it again or not…

camw

I guess the buy again was intended mostly for my own reference, but it wouldn’t hurt to include an extra line or two.

Shinobi_cha

That makes sense. Of course, don’t worry about me, sometimes I’m just curious to know the reason why something was (re) purchase-worthy or not. Especially if it was a tea that I was already looking into.

Comments

Shinobi_cha

Have you thought about adding a third section?
Price: